With the Badassbox 4, Badassebike presents its latest version of Yamaha engine kit. The V4 has a narrower housing with a new locking system. This greatly facilitates the assembly and installation of the debridging kit on your electric bike. The casing closes in a certain way thanks to the system of clip, process widespread in the world of the automobile. On this new model, the kit is powered by a AAA battery. This stack allows to travel several thousand kilometers. Once unloaded, you can easily replace it with a new one.
Designed in Germany, the 4 Badassbox for Yamaha engine is robust and easy to use. Here are the main features:
- External unclamping kit for Yamaha engine
- Slim and durable housing
- Patented pressure closure
- In-box mounting system
- Patented field amplification technology
- Works with a AAA battery with a range of over 7000 km
- High quality waterproof sealant
- Double quality control
- Made in Germany
- Warranty 3 month
Contents of the Yamaha 4 badassbox
- Badassbox 4 Yamaha
- AAA battery
- Toolfree screws
THE 4th version of the Yamaha Badassbox is the result of a year of Research and Development. Faced with the previous model (badass 3.4), the V4 is much thinner which eliminates the need to use an adapter to fix it on your electric bike. Also, the O-ring has disappeared in favor of a patented snap closure system. With this system, you can attach and detach the Yamaha 4 badassbox very quickly and easily. If you want to double the fixing system, you can always do it using the cable tie provided in the box.
With the 4 badassbox you can easily change the battery. Indeed AAA batteries are widely used in the trade (unlike the CR2 battery that fitted the old versions of badassbox.In theory you can browse up to 7000 km with each pile. This has been made possible thanks to Field Enhancement & Elimination Technology. This patented FEET field amplification reduces energy consumption and thus increases battery life. To effectively protect the electronic components, it was necessary to put a waterproof sealant (used in the auto industry). With this process it is not possible for the components to come into contact with water or dust.
The double check made in the workshop guarantees a reliable and functional product.
- Attach the Yamaha 4 badassbox to the speed sensor on your rear wheel.
- Use the snap closure to secure the badassbox (you can use the supplied cable tie if you wish).
- Move the magnet placed on the spoke of the rear wheel, towards the edge of the box (in the direction of closing of the kit).
- If your magnet touches the badassbox, place it closest to the badassbox and turn it to 90 °.
- If you remove the badassbox from your electric bike, return the magnet to its original position.
The Badassbox Unclamping Kit collects your real speed thanks to the magnet placed on your bike. Then it transmits a signal to the Yamaha engine remotely. No electric cables are necessary. The kit does not modify the electronic components of your engine because he is not connected. You do not risk damaging your Yamaha engine. Easy to install, all you need is your hands to connect the install and unclog your electric bike.
The use of a badass for Bosch motor alters the data displayed on your screen. Thus, the data in your dashboard will be wrong. Indeed, starting from 18 km / h, the data such as the kilometers traveled, the instantaneous speed, the average speed, will be divided by 2.
- Dimensions: x 61 43 15 mm x
- Weight: 27g without battery, 37g with battery
- Battery (supplied): 1,5V AAA battery (IEC R03)