Speedbox 2 Kit for Bosch Motor
- Speed Limiter: Displays your actual speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: from 99 km / h
- Works with INTUVIA, NYON and PURION screens
- Activation mode: Walk Assist button
Using the kit
The 2 SpeedBox for BOSCH Active, Performance and CX Line Engines is activated by pressing the WALK button on the control panel. As soon as you press, it appears for 2 seconds the speed of 9,9 km / h on the dashboard. This tells you that the 2 Speedbox is enabled. The assistance of your bike will no longer be restrained and it will assist you with no speed limit.
To disable the Speedbox 2 simply press the end on WALK again. "2,5 km / h" will be displayed on your dashboard. This means that your 2 Speedbox is disabled, so your BOSCH engine support will stop at 25 km / h.
The 2 Speedbox Kit for Bosch Active / Performance / CX engine Line is an electronic module equipped with a microprocessor. It helps the cyclist to go beyond the 25 km / h regulations by unleashing the Bosch engines. The engine continues to assist the cyclist regardless of the actual speed of the bike. This module for Bosch motor is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with those of origin (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the motor is reassembled, the module is housed in the housing and thus totally invisible. Removal of the kit is quite possible by performing the reverse operation.
To activate or deactivate the kit, simply follow the indicated instructions. You have no settings to make and the 2 speedbox kit is powered by the electricity delivered by your battery. The speedometer displays the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometers traveled ...)
- Turn off the electric bike
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bike.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bike to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the motor cable to the speed sensor and motor to the display.
- Connect the Bosch 2 SpeedBox to the disconnected connectors.
- Restore the engine.
- Connect (connect) the battery to the electric bike.
- Turn on the electric bike.
- Enable / Disable the Bosch 2 SpeedBox by pressing the WALK button.
Mounting tutorial of the Speedbox 2 kit on Bosch Performance Line
Mounting tutorial of the Speedbox 2 kit on Bosch CX Line