The 2 Speedbox Kit for Bosch Active / Performance / CX engine Line is an electronic module equipped with a microprocessor. It helps the cyclist to go beyond the 25 km / h regulations by unleashing the Bosch engines. The engine continues to assist the cyclist regardless of the actual speed of the bike. This module for Bosch motor is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with those of origin (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the motor is reassembled, the module is housed in the housing and thus totally invisible. Removal of the kit is quite possible by performing the reverse operation.
To activate or deactivate the kit, simply follow the indicated instructions. You have no settings to make and the 2 speedbox kit is powered by the electricity delivered by your battery. The speedometer displays the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometers traveled ...)
Installation of SpeedBox 2 for Bosch engine step by step:
- Turn off the electric bike
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bike.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bike to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the motor cable to the speed sensor and motor to the display.
- Connect the Bosch 2 SpeedBox to the disconnected connectors.
- Restore the engine.
- Connect (connect) the battery to the electric bike.
- Turn on the electric bike.
- Enable / Disable the Bosch 2 SpeedBox by pressing the WALK button.