Speedbox 2 Kit for Yamaha PW Engine
- Speed Limiter: Displays your actual speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: from 50 km / h
- Activation mode: LIGHT button or combination "Up" - "Down"
Using the kit
The SpeedBox 2 for your Yamaha PW engine starts as soon as you press the light button on the dashboard. As soon as you press, appears for 2 seconds on the dashboard the speed of 5,5 km / h. This means that Speedbox 2 voting is active. You can ride with assistance up to the speed of 50 km / h.
To stop the Speedbox 2, just press the light button on your bike again. The speed of 2,5 km / h will be displayed. This means that your bike is locked again and that the assistance provided by your Yamaha PW engine will stop automatically as soon as you exceed the speed of 25 km / h.
You can continue to control the lighting of your electric bike with the light button provided for this purpose. To independently manage the 2 Speedbox of the lighting, you can activate or deactivate the Speedbox by performing the combination UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN (combination to be performed in less than 2 seconds)
The 2 Speedbox for motor Yamaha PW is an electronic module equipped with a microprocessor. It allows to assist the cyclist beyond the 25 km / h regulations by unleashing the VAE. The engine continues to assist the cyclist up to the speed of 50 km / h. This module is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with those of origin (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the motor is reassembled, the module is housed in the housing and thus totally invisible. The removal of the unclamping kit is quite possible by performing the reverse operation.
To activate or deactivate the kit, simply follow the indicated instructions. You have no settings to make and the 2 speedbox kit is powered by the electricity delivered by your battery. The speedometer of your VAE displays the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometers traveled ...)
- Turn off the electric bike
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bike.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bike to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the motor cable to the speed sensor and motor to the display.
- Connect the 2 Yamaha PW SpeedBox to the disconnected connectors.
- Restore the engine.
- Connect (connect) the battery to the electric bike.
- Turn on the electric bike.
- Activate / Deactivate the Yamaha PW 2 SpeedBox by pressing the LIGHT button or via "Up" - "Down" combination
50 km / h