Peartune kit for Brose motor with lighting
- Speed limiter: Deleted
- On-Screen Display: Actual (except for Specialized VADO Bikes)
- Maximum speed with assistance: Unlimited
- Quick setup
- BMZ screen compatible
- Compatible VAE Specialized VADO, LEVO, COMO
Using the kit
You can manage the unclamping via the "Light" button on your bike. The kit is powered via the lighting cable. The original function of the button remains unchanged. The display shows the MSO activity by flashing the selected assistance level.
The PearTune BR2 "max speed off" BRT is an adjustment tool for E-bikes equipped with Brose readers. Unlike many other bike tuning tools E, the PearTune MSO-BR2 not only moves the speed limit from 25 to 50 km / h, it completely cancels the speed limit. This means that theoretically unlimited speed values can be achieved with full engine support (although the speed limit can actually be achieved depends on the particular system)!
- The PearTune module must be connected between the magnetic speed sensor and the motor unit, as well as between the display and the motor unit.
- The PearTune MSO Y2 can be turned on or off at any time by briefly pressing the light button. Incidentally, the original function of the light button remains unchanged.
- The activation of the unclamping kit is indicated by a blinking at the level of assistance registered on the screen
- Size without cable: 21 x 40 x 12 mm
- Voltage: 5-15 V
- Maximum consumption: 100 mA / 1,5W
- Weight: about 30g
- The kit voltage must not exceed 50V