Installing the Peartune SH1 Kit for Shimano E8000 Engine
The installation of the adjustment tool is really very simple. The PearTune module should simply be installed between the magnetic speed sensor and the engine block. Since only the original Shimano sockets are used, the installation is extremely simple. Incidentally, after installation, the PearTune module automatically configures itself, so you have nothing else to do.
Enable / disable unclamping
There are 2 modes of operation according to your engine:
- You can manage the unclamping via the "Light" button on your bike. The kit is powered via the lighting cable.
- If you do not have lighting on your bike, then unbridled it permanently. The kit is powered directly by the engine.
- Size without cable: 21 x 40 x 12 mm
- Voltage: 5-15 V
- Maximum consumption: 100 mA / 1,5W
- Weight: about 30g
- The kit voltage must not exceed 50V